May 29, 2008

Hello readers,

I have to apologize for being silent for so long. Things have been busy, both at work and at home, and it's been tough to find time to sit and write. The fact that our internet at work was knocked out last week during a nation-wide power failure and has yet to return doesn't help much either! I'm on deadline right now so I won't say much at the moment, but expect a general update sometime this weekend or early next week. We have Monday off for Madaraka day (technically on June 1st), the day Kenya achieved internal self-rule in 1963. Full independence was attained in December of the same year. I'm very much looking forward to a bit of a break.

In the meantime, you can check out our shiny new website at www.indigenous-info-kenya.org. I don't think the publication links are working yet, but everything else should be functional. The layout is pretty much fixed, but any feedback on the content would be welcome.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We demand updates! Kaaaat, don't make me whomp you with some kind of crazy whomping machine!